We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

12 Days of Christmas

01 December 2009

Today I am starting my very own 12 days of Christmas.  I searched high and low for some great ideas to share with you, and I am telling you, I hit the jackpot. 

The theme?  Paper.

I know, how cool is that?   All the decor ideas are made from paper.  You can use anything from scrapbook paper, to old cereal boxes, junk mail or newspaper, and even that old tissue paper we all have.  Also, you don't need anything fancy to make them.  All you really need is glue, scissors and some ribbon or wire.  I found all that I need here at home- The I promise not to buy anything for any of these projects... Maybe this just means I have too much junk?

So, if you are thinking you need to go out and buy some new decorations, just hold out for a few days and see if there is any inspiration that can fill your need.

p.s. There will be some great projects to do with kids!

Links:  Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12

1 comments:

CourtneyB December 1, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Ooh, paper! I have LOTS of that! (: I'm looking forward to your ideas.

Oh, and have I told you how much I LOVE the image across the top of your blog? It's wonderful!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP