We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Thanks for your blog friendship!

19 November 2009

Well, I just wanted y'all to know how much I love hearing from you!  It is so fun to write theses blogs, and also a whole lotta work, but it makes it worth it when I get your comments and feed back so thank you!

I am going to continue the Holiday week posts that I started in October.  It is now Thanksgiving Week!  I hope you get some fun ideas, I've scoured the web for and wasted half my time making!! 

Also, I really hope that you all have something to be thankful for and not only spread that thankfulness but send those prayers of thanks to heaven.  We have a very loving Father in Heaven who I am sure would love to hear from each of us!


At this time of hardship for many, I feel we should be thankful for everything that we have been so blessed with.  (and if you can't think of anything to be thankful for, do as it says in The Secret, and say over and over, what you would like to be thankful for) 
 
So, today on this the first day of Thanksgiving week, I am thankful for my friends, neighbors, commenters, safe drivers, and those that smile or say nice things about my child to me in the grocery store.  You all make life so worth while.  I love it when I see strangers treat their children kindly and say nice things to them, it is so great to see that.  I love it when I get the chance to talk to a stranger about their adorable dog, whatever it is.  I think that people are generally good, and for that I am thankful and so in honor of the great people of the world here is a fun video, that I borrowed from my very wonderfully witty friend's blog, thanks Andrea:



3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 19, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

I am thankful for my good friends Justin and Cass. I love them so very much. They are a wonderful blessing in my life. Love you,
Jenn
P.s. I am also grateful for the fact that they love their kitties like I do.

Remodelaholic November 20, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

I am thankful for my wife, Cassity and my daughter Etta! They bring me the most joy of all.

Ruth Thompson November 29, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Cassity ~ I always look at your blog with awe, inspiration, salivation, wow-ivation...I could go on and on. I need to comment more because I am always saying aloud, "Wow...oh my...she is amazing...I love Cassity". So maybe I shouldn't comment. It would be more of the same, over and over.

But truly - there are few blogs I can bare with "equanimity" (as Mr. Bennett would say)...and yours has turned out to be one of them. Inspiring and energizing rather than gloating and self-promoting. Really refreshing.

And Etta. Oh my does she make me giggle. what a cutie. You are blessed.

Long comment to say - thanks!

Love,

Ruth Thompson of the Ruth and Ryan Thompson's of the Logan 28th...at least that's what ward I think it was.

Oh, and the three amigos. I was stunned. Can you get any more creative. Honestly?

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP