We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Tappy Hanksgiving!

26 November 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Whether you are busy cooking away with those you love, or avoiding the work watching football... We would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!

Speaking of family, I am most thankful for it.  Last year at this time, Justin and I found out that we were finally expecting,(after almost 8 years of trying) and life was a dream.  Now that we finally have met our little one, we can honestly say that we are fully in love with her.  We love her toes, her belly and that little gummy smile.  She is the light of our lives, and it just truly means the world to us.  Everything has new meaning, and we see the importance of family more than ever before.   We are awed by our Saviors sacrifice that will bring us all to be with our Father again.  It gives me such peace that my daughter too, will have His mercy.

Both Justin and I were blessed to be raised in large families.  Between the two of us there are  6 sisters, 5 brothers, 4 brothers-in-law, and 5 sisters-in-law, 4 parents,  9 nieces and 16 nephews.  Phew!  It is such a blast!  I love my family.  I love hanging out and talking I love seeing them succeed.  I pray for them to have their hopes and dreams, and I know they pray for me. 

Nothing could be better than a family that you love, so I hope this year that you all have a support group around you, that love you AND some fabulous pie!







 And now let us be thankful for the long weekend and lots of leftovers!

1 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com November 27, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving! Your blog is really cute. Your frame project turned out great!

XOOX
Jen

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP