We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

NaNoWriMo

06 November 2009


These pictures are from this website,
he calls them "DeMotivators"  I think they are pretty funny.

Speaking of books, some of you may know what that subject line means, some may not.  Let me clear it up for you.  It is short for National Novel Writing Month.  I am trying, but lacking purpose, or a crazy person with a whip behind my back driving me on.  I have about 6,000 word written toward the goal of 50,000 words.  Yikes, that is a lot.  I have been waking up at 7:00 am the crack of dawn to work, but it is the 6th and I  have only  done 3 early mornings.  Today, I have just been surfing, and therefore wasting valuable baby sleeping time. 

Who else want to write a book?  Join in this year on NaNoWriMo with me.  Let me know (by leaving a comment) if you do, motivation of friends helps.  If you just start writing you will be surprised at how the ideas just kind of type their way onto the page.  It seems that act of writing spurs that on.  Now, getting yourself to actually write them, that is another story in itself!  We will see if I can get myself to do it! 

This post I guess is about accountability. 

Will I be accountable for my goal at the end of the month? 

Yes, yes I will.  (those are fighting words, I better get going!)

p.s.  Kim, if you haven't started writing you book yet, start with me this month!

Here are some more demotivators for fun, check out his website if you want to (link above).






1 comments:

CourtneyB November 6, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

I'm not doing NaNoWriMo, but I'm sending those demotivational posters to my niece who is - she'll love them! Good luck - I think it's a wonderful thing to do! (:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP