We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Halloween Week

26 October 2009

This week's posts will be all about Halloween

My absolute favorite holiday!

Probably because it means I get to play dress up. It's totally true, I admit it!  Also, Justin and I had our first date on Halloween 9 years ago. Wow, I love that, almost ten years.  I even have a funny video we made on that first date, I should post it... hum...
 
Anyway, I have a few craft ideas, and I will reveal our costumes! 
I hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

The Arrrrrgalls October 28, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Wow.. Brint and I met on Halloween night at a Halloween party. After dating for a couple of days, we both told each other that we knew that we met our soul mates. And after five days of dating, we knew we wanted to get married. So for us Halloween is the best holiday EVER!! Way to go fellow Halloween lovers!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP