We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Party Hard-y!

13 September 2009

On the way to the airport, we were lucky enough to stop by my brother's house and wish my niece a Happy 9th birthday. We ate a nice lunch, watched her open presents, and the kids play a few games and then had MOLTEN LAVA cake! YUM... molten goodness, I should make some right now, or maybe not.




Playing Twister: The first time was a little to easy cuz they were sitting on their duffs, and I was thinking why isn't this harder, then I remembered they can't sit down. It changed the games dynamic very quickly.


Musical chairs- they were all dancing around them, it was cute to watch.






Rand found this awesome painting at the DI, which is like a Goodwill store for $10.00!
WOW! I am seriously jealous- it is an original and a really good size.

Here are the girls in Ava's soon to be finished tree house, it is pretty cool, I wish I had one for myself. But I guess I get to "play house" in a "real" house, so oh well!



This concludes our trip. You may now all utter a sigh of relief.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP