We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Oma and Opa's

06 September 2009

Well, we bit the bullet and decided to use all our Delta sky miles to visit home this past week. (I've been saving these up for like 5 years.)

It was well worth it. My oldest sister Kristen, her husband Sheldon and their 5 kids, whom I haven't seen in about 3 years just moved back from Brazil. It was so fun to see how grown up the kids are. And, as if that wasn't enough, my brother Tyler, his wife Melody and 3 daughters just moved back from Pennsylvania.

We arrived Friday night, and just hung out at home with all the family.

Saturday we went to Krissy's house and tried to help get things in order after the somewhat negligent renters. The backyard jungle was tamed, but I wasn't in my right mind and didn't take a single picture! I have been kicking my self ever since!

We had a fabulous rib dinner Sunday, yummy. And then just hung out and talked, so fun. Here are some of the family, I didn't get a picture of everyone, but we love you all!




4 comments:

Carrie September 15, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

It looks and sounds like you had a great little vacation! It also looks like all the cousins are in love with your sweet girl!

C. Leah September 16, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

I love how you did those pictures!! And can I also say, I think it's so neat that you have a sister you call, "Krissy." I have a sister whose full name is Kristine, and we call her Krissy. My in-laws, (Pat and Ronnie) are also named "Oma" and "Opa." ;)

Miss Eliza Shumway September 25, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

i look evil and like i'm plotting something in those pictures. xD i really wasn't i promise. i was just trying to look cute but that's hard to do when your surrounded by tons of little kids.
lol
luv you cass. i'm sooo glad you guys could come visit. congrats on the blessing!!

Miss Eliza Shumway September 25, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

also that picture of grandma and gabbi with kind of serious faces seems like it would be really cool in sepia or black and white. try it out.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP