We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

No self control

08 August 2009

I admit it, I have no way of stopping myself from taking a gazillion pictures,
and I am now subjecting you to them.
Good things it is my blog and I can do what I want.
But, it's true, I just can't help myself-
a camera, a brand new baby, and a free evening make for one picture happy mother.



Here is a quick tribute to the older siblings. We titled the first one "Kitty the Grouch", she is sitting on the lid, but it looks like she is ready for a Sesame Street audition, and would give Ocsar a run for his money. And then there is Buddy, playing with a mouse that is getting loved to death, he likes to rub the mouse on his face.

And, of course, cuddling is Mommy and Daddy's favorite part of the day.

9 comments:

Marsha August 8, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

She is so beautiful. She looks a lot like her Daddy. I love the grinning picture of her in her sleep. Love baby pictures. Keep them coming.

Kristen Shumway August 8, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

I just think you need to thank Justin for Etta's head of hair. She didn't get it from our side.
It cracks me up that babies look like paternity tests for the first few months! She looks just like a mini-Justin. But that will even out in a few months. I think there is one picture or two that we can see you too.

Sharla August 9, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

I guess if you have no self control... taking pics of your sweet baby is a good way to go :)! Thanks for sharing. She's adorable. I can't wait to meet her in person!

Shirleybk August 9, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

The kids have just been looking at this darling little cousin of theirs and Isaac is a little concerned that she's naked, Mark says she looks like Cassity and we need to play with her because she's a doll (I had just said what a doll she was.) and I say those hair clips are too cute and I just wish I could get my hands on her. She's just too cute!

A Erickson August 13, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Love the pics. How can you help yourself when they are so darn precious! I completely understand the infatuation!

Amy August 31, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Congrats, Cassidy and Justin! She is a doll! Love the photo shoot.

(Remember us from the USU 28th ward? I saw your blog listed on Jared and Mandy's, and thought I'd peek in on you. Looks like things are going fabulous for you!)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP