We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Firsts

31 August 2009

Can you see what we had for the first time at church this Sunday?
I just can't help it, who cares if Mom has dripping wet hair(at least I showered), but Etta...
Seriously, she had just enough hair for an adorable ponytail, could you have stopped yourself?


And, to top it all off, she is wearing my baby blessing dress. I was a big baby (11 lbs), so I didn't fit into the blessing dress my sisters had worn, my Mom made this. I had to have her wear it as soon as I could get her in it! She is such a doll!

2 comments:

Shirleybk August 31, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

I just want to squish her! It's all I can do not to hop a plane or bus to come kiss that chubby cheeked face. You're amazing to even be thinking about house projects but I do forget how having just one isn't quite as overwhelming as FIVE! The idea of even putting up painters tape is stressful to both me and Greg. He did replace a window recently but it was a necessity more then a household improvement. Anyway, I love Etta even from a distance and love every update so keep them coming.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP