We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Flying Saucer

28 April 2009

There are those jobs that I just don't care to do.

Translation, they don't get done.

Detailing our car is one of them. I am just not so interested. Seriously though, if you're that concerned about a perfectly clean car, you can come over and clean it. I will not stop you!!! That said, we do this maybe twice a year. Saturday was the first for this year, but I just had to show one little detail that makes me happy (and Justin especially) This is complements of the power of baking soda (a little dish soap, hot water, and toothbrush action)!!



I had to add these pictures of Buddy. He was majorly concerned when Justin brought in the center unit thingy in our car to clean.

Budster is not allowed on the counter, but water going down the drain fascinates him. This was how he was trying to get away with seeing everything but not being "on" the counter. I think he's just cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP