We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Halloween Decor 2011 Ideas

20 October 2011

I know I am way behind the decorating curve, but since I just got back into town last week, I am just barely decorating for Halloween.  I was looking around for some fun ideas and here are some that I found:

Of course Pottery Barn always has great ideas and I loved these:



And as they say... "Put a bird on it!"


Well, and if you can't put a bird on it, why not a bat!  I love this idea:


And I think this picture from Country Living has been around awhile, but I still totally love the idea, how fun would this be for a Halloween party!  ...Man I wish I had a fireplace, but hopefully soon!


Forget the pumpkins, I want these caramel apples, and I don't even really like to eat caramel apples.
(also from Country Living)


I love this idea from Sunset for drinks at a Halloween party!  Where can I get one of these glass flanks, (ha just did a Google search and found some!)


Here is a set of 5 of those for $21.00 bucks, I don't know how big they are but they would be a cute Halloween decor grouping anyway!  I haven't bought these, so hopefully they are a good product?!


Um, I love these little black pumpkin cats... probably because I have a black cat!

Love this from Country Living, it is fun but not crazy!

I don't like spiders much, but I do like these cakes!



Note to self, buy a mini Bundt pan, they are so stinking cute!

Okay that is it for now, which idea is your favorite?!


Remodelaholic is written by Cassity and Justin. Cassity has a degree in interior design and Justin is a landscape architect, so we adore everything that makes up a HOME! We love to share home remodeling ideas and projects we’re working on. From huge kitchen renovation ideas to small bathroom remodels, there isn’t anything we won’t try to tackle (at least once!). We are in the midst of our third whole home renovation, (check out house 1 and house 2 as well, so there should be a lot more inspiration coming your way. We hope that you will stop by often for home design inspiration, tutorials, interior design tips, delicious recipes and what going on in our family life.

1 comments:

Atico Export July 16, 2015 at 2:27 AM  

nice blog !! i was looking for blogs related of Chemistry Lab Instruments Supplier . then i found this blog, this is really nice and interested to read.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP