We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Clever Storage Ideas That I love!

01 September 2011

Clever Storage Ideas That I love!

I am writing a post about finding storage space for Tip Junkie next Wednesday so I have been thinking about storage!  Here are some great ideas and links to storage projects! 

I love these storage bins on casters.  They would look so cure under a bench in an entry way.  

I love these buckets that have been screwed to the wall too! Source Poppytalk



I love the idea of using the interior of you cabinet doors.. like this, it contains so much wasted space!


I really need to defrost my freezer... and make it look like this... Source BHG


I love the way this cleans up the space under your sink!  Genius!
Source A Thousand Words

A way to hide your cleaning supplies in the bathroom!  In usually unused space!

I love the idea of capturing the space above a window (or door!)!  It creates almost a valance of sorts and would be a great spot for decorative boxes(holding the ugly stuff!), books, plants, you name it!  


Storage on the Ceiling! from Family Handy Man



Remodelaholic is written by Cassity and Justin. Cassity has a degree in interior design and Justin is a landscape architect, so we adore everything that makes up a HOME! We love to share home remodeling ideas and projects we’re working on. From huge kitchen renovation ideas to small bathroom remodels, there isn’t anything we won’t try to tackle (at least once!). We are in the midst of our third whole home renovation, (check out house 1 and house 2 as well, so there should be a lot more inspiration coming your way. We hope that you will stop by often for home design inspiration, tutorials, interior design tips, delicious recipes and what going on in our family life.

7 comments:

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} September 1, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

I love the clever use of the interior door from BHG. I have a ton of closets that could be maximized with that alone!

Look forward to your post at Tip Junkie. I've linked up over 75 posts on organizing at my pinterest if you want to look for research. :)

Brenda Pruitt September 1, 2011 at 8:07 PM  

Oh, what grand ideas! Next month I'll be moving out of state to a cozy little bitty house, and I need all the help I can get!
Brenda

Jen September 1, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

Thanks for featuring my tension rod idea! Here is the original post: http://jengrantmorris.blogspot.com/2010/09/under-my-sink.html

You have to make sure to get the tension rod really really tight - and then tighten some more - if you try this.

Remodelaholic September 1, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

Jen- Thanks for telling me the post that the tension rod pic came from I found it via Pinterest! So I only had that url!

I updated the link!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP