We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Weekly Wisdom 1

07 August 2011

The recipe link will be on Wednesday morning!  
Please come back!

I was thinking that Sunday might be a good day to reflect.

I know that some people hate weekly themed posts, so I will try not to get in a rut here, but here are some great thoughts to consider for your week:  (may or may not be deep thoughts here)  All found via Pinterest!

(via Pinterest and  Etsy)

(via Pinterest)


(via Pinterest)

(via Pinterest and Thinkgeek)




I hope this gets your week started off right!


Remodelaholic is written by Cassity and Justin. Cassity has a degree in interior design and Justin is a landscape architect, so we adore everything that makes up a HOME! We love to share home remodeling ideas and projects we’re working on. From huge kitchen renovation ideas to small bathroom remodels, there isn’t anything we won’t try to tackle (at least once!). We are in the midst of our third whole home renovation, (check out house 1 and house 2 as well, so there should be a lot more inspiration coming your way. We hope that you will stop by often for home design inspiration, tutorials, interior design tips, delicious recipes and what going on in our family life.

Pin It

7 comments:

Pamela August 7, 2011 at 7:02 AM  

Love the first one! Especially with my eagerness for "The Help" coming out. I so hope they stayed true to the book.

I hope your Sunday is full of joy,
Pamela

Heidi August 7, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

Awesome - thanks! (I searched for the author of the "It's not who you are..." quote - it's Denis Waitley.)

:)

Katy August 7, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

I love these! I have several of them pinned on my boards as well. I LOVE the third one, I've never heard it before but it's so true!

Liz August 7, 2011 at 2:17 PM  

My favorite is the orange button about minions. YES. I need to find a printable for that and put it in my office. Except my office is at church. Might not get a great response to that lol

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP