We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Making Your Closet A Beautiful Room

06 July 2011

Making Your Closet A Beautiful Room




Closets are rooms too...  And they deserve matching hangers
hangers
When we moved into our house, I painted my closet before I even put anything in there. So that’s why this before doesn’t have any clothes in it. It’s the same color as the back of my built in that I refinished. Ben Moore paint is expensive and I want my money’s worth! Plus I adore this color. Then, I hung up my black chandelier I got from Hobby Lobby, only $25. I L.O.V.E. that store. Looks like I need to do a little dusting, oops!
Copy of Gloria Closet
Here is the full view. Its not a huge walk-in closet maybe just a “step in” closet because I can’t do any walking in here, at least, not for exercise. I did my best to make the most of the space. There is still So. Much. Stuff. that just won’t fit in here. Someday, I would like all of my clothes, accessories, shoes and bags to be together, they deserve it.



IMG_0307
IMG_0290new
IMG_0292
IMG_0306
Its funny, I feel like I hardly have any red clothes but in these pictures they stick out the most!
IMG_0309
I attached my drawers I bought at the ReStore to the wall after they were sprayed black. I think I paid $2 each, and it had the dividers in them already which is why I bought them. It makes the perfect holders for belts, bracelets and nighties.
IMG_0303
IMG_0314
IMG_0313
I hang my necklaces and earrings on a jewelry hanger from Urban Outfitters.
IMG_0293
IMG_0295
It is attached to the cubby for my jeans. Which are organized by fit. Is there any other way?
IMG_0298
And I can’t leave out my lovely wedding shoes. Sigh.
IMG_0302
The rug is a bit bigger than the floor so I just folded it over which works nicely. I have travertine underneath that and it gets so cold in the winter since my closets sits against a corner of the house and there isn’t exactly any heat in there unless it gets left open.
IMG_0322
My closet makes me so happy. What more could a girl ask for. Well, maybe a couple extra hundred square feet.

This project was contributed by one of our fabulous readers!  We love to share your projects with this great blogging community.  So, if you have projects from kitchen renovation ideas to small bathroom remodels, overhauled and repurposed furniture, spray paint updates you name it please send it in!  Thanks for reading Remodelaholic!

8 comments:

Simone July 6, 2011 at 5:19 PM  

Oh my goodness! I am so envious!! I wish my closet looked like this, I think my next attack is going to my closet after reading this gorgeous post! Thank you so much for sharing :)
www.srdesignfiles.blogspot.com

mommy Orkid Belle July 6, 2011 at 5:20 PM  

That is one beautiful and if that was my closet, I would be very happy too and probably would want to just stay in there the whole time. LOL! So lovely!

Adin B

Brooke July 6, 2011 at 5:43 PM  

I would love to know the color of the paint you used in this closet. I just love it!

Unknown July 6, 2011 at 6:22 PM  

Out of control awesome!! I showed this to my teenage daughter who is horribly jealous! lol

Anonymous,  July 6, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

Thanks so much for the feature and all of the sweet comments!

Brooke, the paint color is Bermuda Turquoise by BM.

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} July 6, 2011 at 8:12 PM  

This wardrobe is just to die for. A black chandelier is a must have wardrobe accessory!

banclothing July 7, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

That light fixture is exactly what I have been looking for! I love nice looking closets. I have a decent size walk in and it could use some much needed freshening up... like most of my house.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP