We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Home by Heidi House Tour

31 May 2011

Home by Heidi House Tour (by Heidi :)

Hi Everyone! I am SUPER excited to be here today
on Remodelaholic!    
I'm Heidi the girl behind Home by Heidi, it's nice to meet you :)






Home by Heidi is a Design Blog full of fun, color and creativity! 
It truly has something for everyone!

HBH covers pretty much everything from DIY Projects, Interior Design, Trim Ideas, Decorating, Tips and Tricks and so much more! 
I would love if you would stop by sometime and say Hi!



Today I would LOVE to take you on a tour of my house and share some “before and afters” with you. Experience with me the journey of creating a house into a home!

OK, let’s start in the 
Master Bedroom:

When I first moved into our house, I was still discovering my own personal style.
Here’s my first attempt at the Master. 
On the walls was Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware.

(Sorry about the Christmas Decorations!!)

This Room was pretty... but not 100% ME!! So we moved on to this...


We ended up changing the paint from blue to green and refinished the black bed to a pretty yellow color ( Saffron ) from Restoration Hardware
The paint color now is sycamore green . . .  again from Restoration Hardware.

We also added a 8 foot plank trim wall behind the headboard. This added so much to the Room. The planks came from an Old Barn that they were tearing down. There loss was TOTALLY our gain :) 

The next stop... 
The Front Room
Here it is when we first moved in 

(The yellow paint is Millet from Columbia Paint 
and the red Bing cherry from Porter Paint )

And here we are TODAY!! 

Next Comes the 
Nursery
This room went from my little girl’s room in Green 
(Olive Branch) from Columbia Paint, 


To the baby’s room in Blue
(Snow Cloud) also from Columbia Paint


Then we have the 
Hall Bathroom
Oh How I wish I had a before picture! This bathroom has been through 3 paint jobs and 2 shower curtains, but FINALLY  we accomplished the look I was after. 
This is one of my favorite rooms in the house. 


The plumber TOTALLY messed up on the plumbing when we were building, and put the sink and the toilet WAY far away from each other. 
Soooo I had to come up with a solution!! 
I had my cabinet guy build this black piece of furniture. He charged me around $150 - Not too shabby for custom work :)

Now for the 
Basement
We finished the basement ourselves.  Framing, sheet rocking, lights, trim . . . the works.  My man is so handy :) I swoon over his Skills!! :) haha   

Here is a picture of the bathroom in its raw stage.


And here it is finished!!


We didn't want to put a ton of money into the downstairs shower so to cut costs, we installed a fiberglass insert and tiled the top to give it a more expensive look. 
I love how it turned out!!!

My Little Girls Room.  
Didn't Brett my hubby do an AMAZING  job with this trim work! 
Here is a picture durning the construction stage.


The back part of the trim is untextured sheetrock wall and the rest of the trim work is MDF boards and decorative trim.

Here it is Today!!


Well...Since this post is getting SUPER long with picture overload, I better stop here :) But come and see me sometime on Home By Heidi and check out the rest of the house!! Brett and I have BIG plans for this summer. 
Lets say that I am painting all my doors Black! 
Yes...I know, I am CRAZY but its all so VERY EXCITING!!!

Thanks again to Cassity  for inviting me today.
 I am always  soooo inspired by your blog!!



3 comments:

Fash Boulevard May 31, 2011 at 5:28 PM  

ahhh. so so so beautiful. can't get enough of it. Thanks love. I hope you had an amazing long weekend. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news.

http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP