We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Quick Clean; PR 3

12 April 2011

Well I have been doing some little projects here and there and this is just a little something that has been needing to be done.  It took about 5 minutes but was so worth it!  

At some point we plan on building a vertically organized cabinet over the fridge.  For now I have I little organizer in the cabinet beside my oven.  And as you can see, it seems that I have a lot of tray type cooking-thingamajigs that have gotten WAY out of order.  That and it all just needed a good wipe down.

Before and After:

 
The best part is that I have remove things without everything falling out!

**EDIT**
I forgot to show you the little organizer that I used.  I got it at Walmart for less than $10.00 ( a few years ago in the organizing isle- with all the little drawer organizers etc.).  So if you would like to organize your cookie sheets etc.  go look out for something like this!  (no building involved!)


Maybe a boring post, but seriously, it made me a lot happier!  Also, this is doable, right?  What little tiny projects do you have to do around the house that you have been avoiding?

9 comments:

Becky April 12, 2011 at 5:06 PM  

At least I'm not the only one who balances things in cupboards ;). It will be sorted soon because when we do the move so I will get me one of those little organisers you have there!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman April 12, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

Great job! I hate all the sheets getting jumbled up on top of each other. I had my hubby make some wood separators in one of our cabinets for our pans. It's awesome!

I've also been tackling a lot of little cleaning and organizing jobs, esp in the kitchen.

Karrie April 12, 2011 at 5:51 PM  

I've been doing the same exact thing! Feels great to have organized cabinets!

Crazy Wonderful April 12, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

I'm having one of those, "Why haven't I done that!" moments right now. Everytime I open my cabinet door, it's a battle... I'm usually on the loosing end.

Kellie Collis April 12, 2011 at 10:16 PM  

Brilliant! I always enjoy discovering re-purposed products for a more useful cause. Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

Anonymous,  April 13, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

I was in a wrestling match with my
baking pans last Sunday afternoon,
in trying to get a cookie sheet out!!
Awesome suggestion!!!
So very timely!!
It's on my list for Walmart!!
Thanks so very much!

Hannah Jacklyn April 15, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

I have one of those same organizers for my baking sheets and cutting boards, makes a huge difference!

I periodically reorganize the cubbords for that kind of stuff, as well as the tupper ware, and products under the sink- it sure seems like a never stopping project though- as soon as i create some order it starts its descent into disorder again! I will have to blame lazy roommates on this one...

This weekend I am reorganizing the cabinet under the sink again- on the bright side, it always feels amazing right after i've finished making it clean and tidy, even if it doesn't last. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP