We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

A Dirty Little Devil!

18 March 2011

Spring is coming... THANK HEAVEN!  

It is beautiful outside for us Texans!  Our plum tree in the front yard has bloomed a ton of beautiful white blossoms and brand new chartreuse leaves are budding out - I feel like breaking out into song,

June is bustin' out all over
All over the meadow and the hill!
Buds're bustin' outa bushes...
(name that movie)


The weeds grass is are already starting to grow (I guess we were a little to late with the pre-emergent weed killer, whoops!!)

But my husband has been itching to do some work outside and luckily the great folks at Dirt Devil let us choose a product to test out, that made us both happy- A Pressure Washer!!! SCORE!  Can I say exciting?

I picked this:
Dirt Devil® PressureFlex™ 1600

Here is what the folks at Dirt Devil had to say about it:  Taking the brand beyond floor care, the PressureFlex line of Pressure Washers is ideal for outdoor projects. From smaller projects like automotive cleaning and small outdoor deck space, to larger ones, like driveway and garage floor cleaning, PressureFlex™ Power Washers produce 1.6 GPMs and 1800 to 2000 PSI, and are easy to maneuver with a sturdy wheel base. Each unit features a convenient ON/OFF switch, electric rotary aluminum pump, GFCI and auto reset motor protection for safe, simple, and reliable operation. Equipped with a detergent bottle or removable detergent tank, PressureFlex™ Power Washers offer a spray gun with adjustable nozzle varying from narrow to wide spray; giving you the power to easily wash away dirt and debris.


So Justin, started with a quick project of cleaning off the brick by our front door.  We don't have gutters, URGH!- I would love to get some especially for rain water harvesting...  But anyway, whenever it rains the brick catches all the water, and dirt splashes etc.

Before, yucky junk on the brick...

During, my hubbie at work:
 
 
30 seconds later...
After, mostly dried off:

I can't believe how easy it was.  It came right off.  He also, cleaned off (part) of the garage door, I will have to get on him to finish the rest- he wanted to let me see the difference...!  

And he easily took spilled, dried paint off the sidewalk!  WOW!

What else can I get him to clean?... hummm....
I will work on lengthening the "Honey do" list, (just what he needs)

What projects are you all working on?

6 comments:

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles March 18, 2011 at 5:20 PM  

Hmmm, wonder if it would work in a shower (not that I have a long overdue cleaning or anything....).

Dawn March 18, 2011 at 5:20 PM  

I didn't even know Dirt Devil made a pressure washer. Looks like it worked great, may need to own me one.
Thanks for posting
Have a Great Night:)

Unknown March 18, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

We are tackling outdoor projects as well this weekend. It's supposed to be a beauty in Georgia!

Anonymous,  March 19, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

Yay! That looks fun to play with! I'll have to keep that in mind should we ever need one (which I'm sure we will)! I'm adding you to my RSS feeds!

Greg and Nancy March 19, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

We would love to get a power washer someday -- thanks for the recommendation! And I believe that movie would be "Carousel", right?

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP