We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Computer Office In A Closet

01 March 2011

Computer Office In A Closet
contributed by Taylor Made

What is a cloffice you ask? Well... our entry-way closet and our office had a baby and my husband named him "Cloffice". As I've mentioned, our office/craft room has been taken over by our soon to be baby #2 (only 5 wks, yay!) so, I had to have a place for my computer desk and office stuff. Bryan really helped out as usual and did a ton of work! There is actually a lot of storage for my pictures, computer programs and all of our office supplies. I love my little cloffice!







Features:
-Full desk
-2 storage shelves
-overhead lighting
-plug (Bryan had to add an electrical outlet)
- curtain (to hide the tower, printer and wires)
-blue walls
-hanging storage on left wall

How we did it:
-we painted the whole thing first
-Bryan took measurements for the desk and shelves
-desk is the total width and depth and shelves are half as deep
-we used oil based white for the shelves and desktop
-installed desk, shelves and hung light
-sewed a simple curtain and hung it with a tension rod and clips



So what do you think?

8 comments:

Kelsey March 1, 2011 at 5:06 PM  

Great timing on this post...we just converted our former laundry closet to a sewing room for me and I had NO IDEA what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Unknown March 2, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

This is awesome. I'm definitely going to try it. I'm sure it saves space!

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper March 2, 2011 at 3:17 PM  

This looks great! What a great way to use up a closet space. Love
http://itsybistypaper.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP