We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Mini / Individual Serving Cheese Balls & Recipe Link Party

12 December 2010

Tis The Season for cheese balls right?  

Well, here is a recipe I made last year.  But I just got another email from Kraft that I thought would be a fun way to adapt this recipe because "cute factor" in party food is a must... They called them Holiday Cheese Truffles, and I thought the little individual cheese ball servings were adorable, what do you think?  


So here is the Recipe I made from last year, I think it would be fun to make into individual serving balls, either way it is really GOOD!  Here is the psot from last year, and be sure to check out our Tacky Christmas sweater party link if you want a good laugh!

Je Kaas kop!  As you would say in Dutch... Which I am trying to learn, ever so slowly because my husband speaks Dutch and we have decided to raise our daughter to be bilingual.  Unfortunately, for me, that means Mommy needs to learn too.... YIKES!  Luckily , I have a few years...

And speaking of years, it is almost New Year's Eve.  Are you having a party?  Well if you are, or just hanging out with family you should really try this wonderful cheese ball. 

I wanted one for our tacky Christmas sweater party.  And, I used only what I had in the fridge.  I guess it is strange to have this much cheese (insert cheesy joke here), but I think I may be a Feta addict.  I mean seriously is there anything as good as Feta?  I think not!

Here it is, really simple, easy and hopefully as delish as mine.


Cheese Ball
Can make 2 small cheese balls or 1 large!

2- 8 oz cream cheese ( I always use the naufchatel cheese or the 1/3 less fat version)
6 - 8 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
3 - 4 green onions, finely minced
4 Tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, pressed
1 tsp worchestershire
1 Tbls dill weed (can use 1 tsp more if you especially like dill)
2 tsp dreid oregano
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic salt
Mix this all very well, I used my beaters. Lump together, cover with seran wrap and cool in the fridge.


Optional: chopped walnuts
Form into a ball, it helps to have wet hands
Roll in walnuts

Mine is not perfectly round, opps, oh well, it didn't stop us from eating all of it!

6 comments:

Pam @ Frippery December 12, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

Yummy and cute too! I will definitely try making this. My son and his girlfriend are feta nuts!

Sara @ Mom Endeavors December 12, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

Mmm! Those cheese balls look delish! I may need to try one this year!
And, I LOVE your tacky Christmas sweater party post. We are going to one next Saturday and I still need to go find sweaters! So, this was some great inspiration! LOL! :) Thanks!

Candice December 13, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

I grew up giving cheese balls to neighbors and friends for the holidays. I have to say, the individual cheese balls are adorable, and quite classy looking. Thanks for sharing!

Pamela December 13, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

Love the individual chesseball idea. Thank you for providing a place to link our food items to. It's fun to go to one place and stay awhile!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP