We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Baby Boy Nursery With Wall Stirpes

07 October 2010

I just wanted to show off this sweet little baby boy nursery.  It is a party link from House of Ficek.  I think they did a great job, check it out!


Okay, so I already have my baby toddler.  Gulp, BIG gulp and a little tear.  I just had to post his room because it is the only room in the house that is absolutely, completely, without a doubt done!  (I lie, I really should have added drapes).  When we moved in there were really old shutters mounted outside the frame and closet doors that wouldn't stay up.  Embarrassingly enough the room was in this state until we found out we were expecting and had to get our butts in gear.


Here are the new blinds that I got at Home Depot and cut down to size.




I wanted a nice upholstered glider, but I was 8 months pregnant 
and my husband won the battle after about 3 hours of debating in the store.

 We opted for these floating shelves from Ikea instead of your standard bookcase.


This is the picture in the white frame on the shelf.  I think it is my favorite picture, I adore my boys!




I didn't want anything too pastel and babyish so we went with a vintage baseball theme (I usually hate themes, but this is toned down).  I love the way it turned out, even over one year later.


I love the stripes and the shelves!
Also, if you notice in the first picture there is a 0 and a 9 framed separately for his birth year, and I love that idea!
What do you think?

3 comments:

* Nancy * October 7, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

I love the strips with Caleb's name...the room looks fantastic! Oh and not to mention the last pic of your darling guy grinning from ear to ear - priceless!

Love the Decor! October 7, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Love this we did my grandson's nursery in vertical stipes and it was a pain but love the finishd product too

Anonymous,  October 7, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

I am working on a daybed made from a baby bed right now. You can look at the pictures of it now. I will add more pillows. http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmbcreations/5060414849/

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP