We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Teenage Bedroom Remodel, Pottery Barn Inspired

22 September 2010

I saw this teenage bedroom of Kristi's at The Speckled Dog and had to share how it turned out with everyone.

We worked really hard last week on this room and I'm over the moon with how it turned out. 
My last post had a few before photos and then some others that I used for inspiration.  Here is one:




And here are the after photos:

I tried being as thrifty as possible and reused as much as I could.  Other things I used, I'd been picking up at thrift stores the past few months.  I also made/remade as much as I could.  

That is a beautiful new teenage bedroom.  
The dark walls and the white moldings make have such a great contrast!  What is your favorite part?

11 comments:

Unknown September 22, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

I love the curtains. I also love the curtains, curtain rod framing the bed.

Unknown September 22, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Awesome bedroom for a teenager! I love the black and white. I'm very inspired by the projects you have here on your blog. Thanks for sharing!

Wanted to let you know that I linked to you on my blog today.

Blessings!
Brandi
http://wellblessedwoman.blogspot.com

Christina Marie September 22, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Oh. wow!!!! I wasn't going to redo my 12 year old's bedroom, but now I am seriously rethinking it!!!
I had a black wall when I was a teen and LOVED it!!!

Chrissie September 22, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

I love the contrast of black and white. It looks like a teenagers dream room to me~

Panamamama September 22, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

I love the simplicity. I am getting ready to redo my 13yr old's room and this inspires me!

Unknown September 22, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Thanks for featuring me!! Thanks to everyone else for the awesome comments!!

~ The Speckled Dog

Anonymous,  September 22, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

I LOVE LOVE THIS!! please share what color you used for the walls? May I copy this? My master bedroom needs a remodel.

Unknown September 23, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

*** For anyone interested, the paint color is Mark Twain Gray Brick by Valspar. You can get the paint chip from Lowe's.

~ The Speckled Dog

A Little Bit of Everything! September 23, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

That is just stunning! I would have never thought to paint a wall that dark. It looks great though.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP