We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

White Painted Finish, Side Tables: Guest Projects

23 August 2010

Kathleen at Between Blue and Yellow linked up another great project with a white painted finish for her new side tables.  


As promised here are the side tables I've been working on for the past week.  These were very nice tables, solid wood, no defects of any kind.  It's so much easier to work with a piece that requires little improvements.I purchased these tables from an estate sale a while back.  They had great structure and elegant details.


Before








I sanded the tops down really well, and applied a dark walnut stain.  I didn't sand the rest of the piece, just used oil based primer.  I painted it a mix of a pale green, gray and white.


After

  









Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed the eye candy, because everyone loves a good before /after!
Have a great day :)

Yes, good eye candy!  I want to change out our kitchen table now from black legs to white, because it looks so good.  What are your thoughts about the white painted finish?  I know it's been a white paint day.  That's okay!



8 comments:

Tales From My Empty Nest August 23, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

The tables look great. I love that gray/green color and the stained top. Love & blessings from NC!

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas August 23, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

These look wonderful!
You are so good at refinishing!
Very talented.
Have a good afternoon~
Leticia

Lisa August 23, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Beautiful - the white/gray/green paint really shows off the details on the tables. I love that you left the top stained - that is a particular favourite look of mine.

Cecily August 23, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Oh these are just lovely! Fabulous redesign. The first piece is especially beautiful.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP