We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Remodelaholic's Anonymous Meeting 33; Blog Link

20 August 2010




We have a new button for the party.  The code is in my sidebar! Please add it to your blog or the post somewhere so other people can find out about the party and join in.  I would be very thankful!

Grab a feature on button if your were featured.  Not sure if you were featured?  Just scroll back through this weeks posts.  (if you have ever been featured, please feel free to take one too!) 

By linking to the party you give Remodelaholic full permission to feature all or part of the linked post. All featured posts will be credited to the original author and linked to said post. 

Here are the party guidelines:

1. Please become a follower or subscriber of the blog FIRST !!

2. Please link to something that is relevant to this blog's topics (up to 3 links per blog). For example, a remodel, before and after, recipe, craft, DIY project, show us what you are working on. Please no businesses or etsy shop links.

3. Link to the specific post, not your homepage!

4. Add my button to your blog's sidebar or the post so more people can here about the party... The more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts and blogs!  

5. Please check out the link before you and make sure to leave a comment!   On that same note, I want to apologize for not being able to comment on each and every linked blog.  I have come to the decision that in the interest of my daughter/mommy time that I can't comment on each link.   I hope you will be understanding!

5 comments:

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors August 20, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

So glad I found your site...and I have a before & after to add, love a great blog party! xo

Biljana August 20, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Hi, I am so glad to find your blog.
I am your newest follower, thanks for hosting:))
Greetings from Europe, Biljana

Cara August 21, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Thanks so much for hosting this party! I've been watching for quite some time, and finally have a project to share! Yay!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP