We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Refinishing an Antique Dresser; Guest

05 August 2010


I am in love with this little dresser and mirror redo.  First I like the colors, secondly I just love the dresser itself, it is so adorable.  Anywho, here is what Sew Much Ado did:


Here's the before picture of the boys' dresser (the mirror is not pictured) that Joel's parents had given us a while ago.  From what we can tell from the date on the mirror, it was built in 1918.  Like I mentioned earlier, Joel's mom had found the dresser in a barn quite a few years ago.


And here is what it looks like now!

We went with the same blue that we used for Wyatt's bed.

We distressed the dresser and mirror, and found some boyish knobs.

Yes, that's a rubbermaid bin in the background.  I pretend that since it's green it's supposed to be used for toys.  Next on our (meaning Joel's) list to build is toy shelves :).

Oh it is just so fun!  
Don't you love it?

10 comments:

Tales From My Empty Nest August 5, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

I am also doing a blue dresser for my daughter's room now too. Loved how this one turned out. I will have to post about mine when I get it finished. That mirror is gorgeous!!! Love & blessings from NC!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP