We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Rosie's Whimsy!

09 July 2010

Hey Ya'll,
 I just wanted to introduce you to our newest sponsor, Rosie's Whimsy

A little bit about Rosie first, 

Rosanna (Rosie)

The most important information about me personally is that I am a happy wife, a devoted mother, and enamored grandmother who believes that things just don’t happen!

The fun stuff for me is sewing and gardening.

My day job for 27 years was running an alterations shop called Rosie’s Sewing Room. On the side I dabbled in making purses, home decor items, children’s clothing, and skirts (my current whimsy) I market those skirts under the label Rosie’s Whimsy.

Currently, I sell my custom made skirts through my Etsy Shop ~ Rosie'sWhimsy You may select a style exactly as shown in the store and have it made just for you or you can look through my Etsy Fabric Shop - Uncommon Yardage and completely design your own skirt ~ pick your fabrics and then go back to the skirts and pick your style! 

Another important aspect of my daily life is writing and editing The Fabric Shopper. The Fabric Shopper is a site dedicated to fabric and the people who love it. TFS brings you all the latest fabrics, shares links of tutorials by wonderful sewists, explores color trends, and occasionally provides sponsored giveaways 

My desire for Rosie’s Whimsy, the blog, is to share with you … things my mother taught me, things I think are beautiful, projects I like to make, friends I have made along the way, places I love to visit, shops I love to patronize … all of which, I hope will inspire you to do what you love and to love what you do.

Now that we know Rosie, let's check out some of her great products, don't you think they would be perfect for summer!















The great thing is that you can customize your fabric style and fit.



Be sure to check out here site Rosie's Whimsy



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP