We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Bathroom Redo; Party Highlight

06 July 2010


Paige from The Price Family linked this up to the last party, it looked so nice and clean, I had to share it! 

Recently, I gave my guest bath a little makeover. 

I am trying to do away with patterns and multiple colors in my house...going for a more simple, clean, fresh look.

So, I decided it was time I got my hands on my guest bath....

Here it was before....

Photobucket

...and here is the after...
Photobucket
(The shower curtain was $12 at Target. I cut off the bottom, sewed on some burlap and a chocolate colored ribbon to match)

 Before....
Photobucket



After...
Photobucket

Before...
Photobucket


After.....
Photobucket



Photobucket
I put up the chair rail and shadow boxes myself. The shadow boxes are pre-made and were purchased at Lowe's. This was VERY easy to do!!!
Photobucket

A plain $3 towel from Wal Mart.... I monogrammed it and sewed on chocolate ribbon on the bottom.
The color is Eddie Bauer's "Limestone" purchased at Lowe's.

I am learning that LESS is better when it comes to home decor....even in a bathroom....

What do you think??

12 comments:

Faith's Place July 6, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

What a wonerful surprise to see that you have featured me on your awesome blog!!!!! I am honored, and speechless. Thank you so much for tkaing the time to look at my post. My husband is currently deployed, and I have thrown myself into home projects like this one to pass the time away! Thanks again for making my day!

Paige

Linda @ A La Carte July 6, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

LOVE the makeover. Just so clean and neat! I love the colors and it makes the small bathroom look much bigger then the previous shower curtain.

kelley @ the eclectic owl July 6, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

I love the addition of the chair rail! The bathroom looks so sleek and clean. Paige did an awesome job!

Miranda @ Pressing On July 6, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Looks great! The wall color is so peaceful. It looks very clean and fresh. Nice!

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV July 6, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

Very nice!

Just stopped by to let you know that I gave you an award to let you know how great I think your blog is:
http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-awards-time.html

Miranda @ Pressing On July 6, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Looks great! The wall color is so peaceful. It looks very clean and fresh. Nice!

And I think less is almost always more. It's easier to keep clean and tiny and in my case keeps things calm.

Twisted Sister July 6, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Love the guest bath redo. My favorite touches are the towels that are enhanced with ribbon and the dark iron touches you have on the walls. I have to admit that I liked the before bathroom too. I love the new look - sophisticated without being stuffy and very comfortable and stylish!

Stephanie July 6, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

OH! I'm going to have to do some chairrail and "premade" shadowboxes myself if they truly are easy - how cool! love the classy finished look - just lovely!

Anonymous,  July 6, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

I just repainted my bathroom as well. I definitely agree that less pattern is better! The shower curtain I found is very similar to yours. I love what you did with the towels and the ribbons - I might have to use that in finishing my makeover!

Take Care
Alex

Liz February 8, 2011 at 12:44 PM  

OH MY MERCY - I am totally copying this bathroom. Exactly copying it. Except my initial is "G" not P :) I love it! I like that your shower curtain is hung so that the window shows through. I don't have a window, but I like the idea :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP