We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Kitchen Remodel To Cry For! Guest

25 June 2010

Don't forget to link up to Remodelaholic's Anonymous Today!

Lisa from Recaptured charm is one of my favorites, my DIY hero, if you will, just check out why :



A couple of ‘before’ reminders.
For a look back, follow the Kitchen Chronicles from start to finish starting here!


kitchen pre appliances 010


kitchen pre appliances 009

Oh, and a shout out to my kids who came home when the kitchen looked like this and asked, “hey Mom, what’s for dinner ?”   Thanks kids!  Ya knows I loves ya!
kitchen demo 032

Finally!  The Reveal
I had to look back at my very first Kitchen Chronicles post to figure out when it all started…. January 20th. Wow, it really has been a long time.  But it was all worth it.

Before we begin, I have to give my sincerest thanks to Mr. Charming for all his hard work. Day after day, weekend after weekend of hard work and determination.  I can’t thank him enough.

Another very important thank you goes out to my mother, who was here helping out every weekend. From getting down and dirty with the construction to doing laundry and supplying us with muffins and home cooked meals, it was all a huge help and very much appreciated.  Thanks Mom!

So now………………. come on in, and take a closer look.
kitchen after makeover 026
kitchen after makeover 008

kitchen after makeover 009
kitchen after makeover 012
kitchen after makeover 020
kitchen after makeover 021
kitchen after makeover 022

 kitchen after makeover 024
kitchen after makeover 028
kitchen after makeover 030
A couple of ‘before’ reminders.
For a look back, follow the Kitchen Chronicles from start to finish starting here!


Oh wow!  WOW! WOW!
I am So impressed, I pretty much love everything! 
And  I mean Everything!
This makes me want to get started on my kitchen so bad it almost hurts!  But I have to finish one of my 15 other ongoing projects before I start another!  Urgh.... I will keep this in my mind though!  
Believe you me!
Thoughts anyone?

15 comments:

Unknown June 25, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

WOW! What an amazing transformation! Looks absolutely stunning. I'm soooo jealous!

Ashley June 25, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Looks awesome! The black island looks really sharp and I love how you tied it in with the black striped overhang and faucet, etc. Very nice!!

Terry @ La Bella Vie June 25, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Oh my, oh my! This is so wonderful! Now I MUST re-do my own kitchen this is so beautiful!
Thank you for sharing!
Terry
PS is the countertop granite or another material?

Recaptured Charm June 25, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

A HUGE thank you to Cassity for this feature! I'm so thrilled to have my kitchen highlighted on here today!
Terry, in answer to your question, the countertops were changed to granite.
Thanks again,
Lisa
www.recapturedcharm.com

RedHeadedStepChild June 25, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

It's just beautiful! So much work went into that! I'm going to have to visit her site, to see what they did, and what they "had done". Fantastic.

I know what you mean about the 15 projects. I'm always adding to our to do list, but can't seem to get caught up. I love making things though, and improving things, so I doubt I'll ever stop finishing one thing as I add another to the list!

I love your blog, so glad I found it!

www.thatredheadedstepchild.com

Miranda @ Pressing On June 25, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

That is such a beautiful kitchen. I too love everything about it. She struck such a balance of warm and cozy, but still kept the lines clean and simple. I am planning on spending some quality time checking out her blog. I am impressed. Thanks for sharing this with us. I love your blog :)

http://bloominginalaska.blogspot.com

Mission: Life, Objective: Live. June 25, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

this is probably the most beautiful kitchen I have seen!! My husband and I just moved into a house that was built in the 50's and we need to re-do the kitchen BAD! We're just going to get new doors for our cabinets, and I'm really digging these! How could I re-make these? I love the white too!! Absolutely GORGEOUS! :)

Lori June 25, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

I followed Lisa throughout her transformation and I absolutely love the results. Bravo for the feature on her!

gracefulvintage July 7, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Lisa,

Love your kitchen! Is that granite in the photos and if so I would like to know what is it called???

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP