We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Cute Pink End Table: Guest

17 June 2010

Jennifer at The Magic Brush made this little nightstand into a darling piece.  Check it out:



(before)

I saw her at a garage sale this weekend. Solid wood, heavy as heck... just a little abused and ignored.

I asked "how much?" and the lady said, "oh I don't know.... maybe $3".Ummmmm yeah.... I think I can cough that up.

I ran out of there carrying the end table on my back before she could change her mind!

I was so excited, I finished her the next day. Here she is in all of her new glory:


(after)


I brought her into Ava's room to photo for Craigslist.



Darn it Shauna! It does look stinkin' cute and I do want to keep it!!!!!



Keep it? Sell it? Keep it? Sell it? Oh the decisions I gotta make!


I think it looks great, I would keep it for sure!
What about you, do you have a place for it in your house?

9 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte June 17, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

I love it and would keep it for sure!!! Love the little knobs and the wonderful pink!!!!

Magic Brush June 17, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

WHAT A GREAT SURPRISE!!!!! Thanks so much for highlighting the table that I KEPT!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo for me!

Polly @ Pieces by Polly June 17, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

This is so cute! What a great find and it looks good in pink. I just bought a sander today so I can start doing some refinishing projects. We have a few pieces in DIRE need.

The Polka Dot Closet June 17, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

I love it...Keep it! What color pink is that? Have you had success selling for a good profit on Craigs list?

Anonymous,  June 17, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Oh, the table is just precious! Keep it! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Anonymous,  June 18, 2010 at 3:32 AM  

Yes I have that dilema all the time, my advice is: if you love it now, keep it for a while, then you find something else you love more so sell it then!
alicia

Natasha in Oz June 18, 2010 at 5:56 AM  

I would sell it! I know it is gorgeous but I bet someone would pay good money for something that looks so beautiful. You are so clever-I wish I could do things like that!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP