We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Closet Update:Guest

12 June 2010

Carrie at Dittle Dattle has done a great job adding a little organization to her closets.

I’ve been working on my youngest son’s closet for what seems likeFOREVER!!!   
Here’s the final before and after!!!
IMG_1381
IMG_1382
This is a very long closet, measuring around 13 feet long!!!  {for years I even stored some of my over flow of craft supplies and fabric in the far corner} 
There is a lot of wasted space in this BEFORE closet.  The two long shelves simply did not utilize the 9 foot ceilings. 
My solution was to add a large shelving unit in the middle and add 3 tiers of shelves and closet doweling on each side.
Organized.  Check.
Better use of space. Check. Check.
IMG_3004
The red buckets and blue bins all came from Target.  The clear plastic bins are ones that we had, I spray painted the top lids using Krylon Fusion in red.  To see more details of the labeling click HERE.IMG_3001
After organizing and removing unwanted items, we still have an entire half closet left unfilled!!!!!!! 
IMG_3007


  • Life is sweeter when it’s organized,


    WE AGREE!  Way to be organized!  
    Every house that we have lived in we have had to update the closets, it makes ALL the difference in the world!  In fact, here is what we did in our first house.  
    How do you like her new closet?


  • 4 comments:

    Kathy June 12, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

    Just this a.m. I measured out my closet also 13 feet long to figure out what I can do about it. I measured all the exsisting shelving parts in there so that I can do SOMETHING to make it look more organized, we are on the same page today...just wish I had you here to make it happen....love your blog

    Robyn June 13, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

    UMMMM, WOW WOW WOW! LOOKS FABULOUS! ...my closet is daunting...urgh!

    Anonymous,  June 13, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

    Looks great! Gives me the extra 'umph' to get to my closets!

    Post a Comment

    I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

    Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

    Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

    Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
    Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

    Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

    From Here to Eternity

      © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP