We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

For Sale by Owner 1

29 May 2010

Last week, I asked my lovely readers if anyone would be interested in doing a linky party for shop owners to show off their wares.   So, today I am going to try it out, and hopefully for a few weeks.   If it goes well we will continue, if not, then we won't. That means if you want it to continue, then you need to spread the word.  Write a post about it one your blogs, and let your friends with shops know about it so they link up.

I made a button ( it is in my sidebar).  I know it says Etsy but if you have a website that works too.  This is mainly for cottage industry shops.  Families working at home etc. A way for people to find what you are selling.


Rules:
To participate, FIRST I ask that you become a follower of the blog. 
1. You must be the owner/operator of the shop that you link up.
2. It must be a family friendly items for sale.  
3. This party is not for DIY projects, if you would like to link a project go here.

If this party helps to build your business, 
I hope you will consider advertising on Remodelaholic, 
check out this link for prices and options.

16 comments:

Erin A May 29, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

This is so awesome of you! Great idea and so helpful to us shop owners, trying to figure out how to promote ourselves.


Thanks again!

Unknown May 29, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

Thank you for doing this! With so many wonderful shops, it's hard to get exposure. I'm posting about it on my blog with your button.

PS~Erin May 29, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

I love this idea! Just joined in and blogged about it. Have a great weekend~

Brenda May 29, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

What a great idea! So many wonderful shops! I have visited several shops! I have also added my etsy shop! Thank you!

nest of posies May 29, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

awesome idea!

i'll be at the next link for shops party next time. still tweaking & adding to my etsy.

just visited these that linked up. super idea!

thank you!

nest of posies May 29, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

ok...am i allowed to change my mind??? ;)

i went ahead & linked up, even tho i don't have a whole lot - yet.

thanks again for this awesome idea. really - it incredible to help support us itty bitty entrepreneurs!!!

Rebecca@This Present Life May 29, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

I like this idea! Once I get my Etsy shop back in business, I'll totally participate!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs May 30, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

This is really wonderful and thoughtful of you...I'll be starting my biz from home soon and I sure hope this remains popular. We really need all the exposure we can find.

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Fleur de Bee May 30, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

MARVELOUS idea!! I will post about this on Monday as my post for tomorrow is already set. FAB blog...why didn't I find you sooner? I am a remodel-a-holic too haha! Following you now as well :)

TheCraftBarn May 30, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

Thanks for doing this...am following you and will hope to participate next week! Hope to get sales!
Jennifer @ The Craft Barn
http://www.thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com

Lifeations May 30, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

I LOVE this idea!! BRAVO!!! Thank you for this! I hope I can do you justice and promote, promote, promote!!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP