We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Bye-Bye Wood Panels, Hello Cabinets: Guest

13 May 2010

I have to show you the full story of this kitchen.  It is nice!  Carrie at Messie Confessions shows off her new kitchen remodel.

So, I’ve posted about my kitchen before in my whole-house renovation post, but I wanted to give it the official “Before & After; During” post it deserves.


Here’s the kitchen when we bought the home… P1000161 P1000182

Here’s the demolition…

kitchen2The new ceiling and lots of that funky NASA insulation that the hubs insisted on…  P1020349

P1020447 P1020491 And here she is now…  P1030843 P1030844 P1030845 P1030846   P1030903

I love my new kitchen.  If I could get my arms around her, I’d give her a big hug. :)  We've still got a long way to go (backsplash, hardwood floors, pot/pan drawer handles, etc.), but I enjoy this kitchen every single day with or without the finishing touches!


I confess, it's nicely done! What do you think?

6 comments:

One Life Many Journeys May 13, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

OMG! That transformation ROCKS!! I lulululove the cabinets you chose. So warm and enviting!

Ladybug May 14, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

That is one skookum kitchen reno! Love it! TFS! Can't wait to see what backsplash you choose. :-)

Cynthia May 14, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

It's almost impossible to mentally reconcile the before and afters as being the same home. I must say that the 'before' is possibly one of the ugliest kitchens I've ever seen, but where I saw 'ugly' you saw potential. Wow. The after is a stunner!

Bonnie May 14, 2010 at 2:06 AM  

Oh I'd love to give your kitchen a big hug as well!! Beautiful job! I can't wait to see it with all the extra details finished. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

xoxo,

Bonnie

Needles Everywhere May 14, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

It is just lovely. You must absolutely love walking into your kitchen. Remodels are such a mess, but can be SO worth it. Great post.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP