We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Parade of Homes (blog style)

23 April 2010


Hey, ya'll I just wanted to tell you that next Friday I am participating in the 
****yes we will still be having Remodelaholic's Anonymous***
 so please come by and link up but be sure visit the blogs in the parade!  ( Which means I really need to go clean so things up! and take some pictures)  This is what Andy from Poppies at Play had to say:


You're invited to our Parade of Homes!!!! 
{{Blogland Style}}


20 amazingly fabulous bloggers have agreed to open their doors to us and give us a tour of at least 3 rooms in their home!!! 

During the last week of April we will be visiting 4 blogs a day. They will all link to each other, so by Friday you'll be able to click from one blog to the other and visit all 20 homes!! 

Here's a list of the killer blogs involved!
Monday, April 26th
#1 The Shabby Nest
#2 Beneath My Heart
#3 The Stories of A 2 Z
#4 The House that Jade Built

Tuesday, April 27th
#5 Blue Cricket Design
#6 Pure Style Home
#7 All Things Thrifty
#8 {ae filkins}

Wednesday, April 28th
#9 Mustard Seed Creations
#10 The Painted Home
#11 The How-To Gal
#12 Somewhat Simple

Thursday, April 29th
#13 Room To Inspire
#14 Restyled Home
#15 House of Smith's
#16 Drab To Fab

Friday, April 30th
#17 Remodelaholic
#18 Design Dazzle
#19 Under The Table and Dreaming
#20 Rare and Beautiful Treasures

Mark your calendars!!
You don't want to miss a chance to take a peak inside these lovely homes! 
Poppies at Play is also having a
 special linky party right after the parade on 
Saturday, May 1st!  
I know they'd love to see your favorite room!!!

5 comments:

VKT April 23, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you are interested in becoming a follower of my blog, I will happily follow yours.

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity April 23, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

That sounds like so much fun. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's favourite rooms - I'm really a snoop and love getting house tours.

Sonja @ Craft-Werk April 24, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

Hi Cassity, just wanted to say thanks for your nice comment. Only one more deadline to meet next Thursday and then I'll be back... I really miss my crafty life, too ;-)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP