We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Built In Gone Good, Guest Party Highlight

05 April 2010

I want to show you this great before and after from our party on Friday that Katie from Impatiently Praying for Patience linkied up.


 Here is what the cabinets looked like before.

We got our consultation from The Lettered Cottage.

Then after some illegal beadboard wallpaper (Turns out it was illegal in her area to put up wallpaper?  Huh?), some new shelves, white paint, and some new hardware. We now have this...


I am really happy with the results, but am having trouble trying to arrange things on the shelves. I just can't seem to get it right. I am trying to go the cheap route by using things around the house. Mainly because I having found a place like Old Time Pottery here.
Great Job Katie!
I think it looks great, i sure wish I had some built-ins.

10 comments:

Katie April 5, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

I am so honored!!! Thank you so much for featuring me!! As far as the illegal part goes... for some they passed a law in our neighborhood that you can not put up wall paper in your house. I just like to live on the edge I guess. ;) (There is beadboard wallpaper on the back of the cabinets, you can't really tell in the picture)

Low Tide High Style April 5, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

I love the transformation, your built-ins look beautiful painted white! And why was the wallpaper illegal in her area?!

Kat :)

Jessica Marie April 6, 2010 at 4:14 AM  

Wow! Amazing job and it just brightens up the room! What a big difference! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP