We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Would you like some Tatertots or Jello? Blog Swap

30 March 2010


Hello!  
I'm so excited to be over at the amazing Remodelaholic's blog. 
I think Cassity is just beyond brilliant!
 Hi -- I'm Jen from tatertots and jello
 I'm a mom of four who loves creating and trying out new things. I created tatertots and jello as a place to let out some of my creative energy andmeet new friends! 
Some of my loves are refashioning my wardrobe...




 
Decorating...








I also love making things out of burlap...






 








Thanks so much for letting me come over! It was so fun. And come by and say hi if you have time @ tatertots and jello -- I would love to meet you!


XOXO


If you want great ideas for design and desor go check out her site!
 Tatertots and Jello was one of the first blogs I found, and I have been amazed everyday at Jen's creativity! 

3 comments:

Life in Rehab March 30, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

I already check both of your blogs every day, but it was so cute the way you featured each other! I hope that prompts a lot more people to be inspired by you.

Panamamama March 31, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Cute stuff! I'm not into ruffles, but might make an exception with some of that cuteness!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP