We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Better than New; Guest Project Feature

25 March 2010

I wanted to show you this little party highlight.  It is a piece of furniture from All Thingz Related.  I think it turned out great, and maybe this project is close to my heart because I have furry little creatures with claws that love to leave their scratchy little signatures on things too.
I have been working on some furniture pieces. Here is the first one!  This is actually a filing cabinet that my husband and I bought about 8 years ago. Here’s what it looked like before:
filing cabinet
See the scratches on the top?
scratch 
That would be thanks to this creature:
a
So after much sanding,
sand
priming, painting, painting, more painting, and a coat of Smoke Glaze…
glaze 
cabinet
(she has instructions on how to make her little wreath on her blog here)


I love how the woven front looks.  
It is such a good looking piece now!  
Great job!

5 comments:

Infarrantly Creative March 25, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

Wow I never would have had the vision for that! Amazing job All Thingz Related!

Lafe's Hidden Treasures March 26, 2010 at 5:59 AM  

I absolutely love visiting you here! The dresser is so neat! Have a terrific weekend!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP