We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Sheesh-kabobs; Pago, Pago Pork

24 February 2010

For our recipe this week, I have a special treat.  Okay, technically it isn't a dessert recipe.  But my brother Rand, the chef, recently did a little stint on his local news (technically he's done this 3 or 4 times) and he shared one of our favorite family recipes.   This literally is one of the best pork recipes EVER!  

If you would like to watch the instruction video so expertly given by my big brother click here.  (the video is in the top right hand corner of the screen, I wish I could embed the video, but I can't see an option for that!)


Pago Pago Pork Tidbits




In the blender combine the following:

3 T fresh lime juice
1 small can chopped green chilies
1 package Lipton onion soup mix
1 t powdered ginger
2 T water

Then add: 1 ½ pound boneless pork butt cut into 1 ½ inch cubes
Marinate for at least one hour
Thread pork onto 8 inch bamboo skewers(that have been soaking in water), 
brush with a little oil and grill on a HOT grill for 5-6 minutes a side
Serve with rice pilaf, or alone as an appetizer.

And for those of you in Salt Lake City, Utah he teaches cooking classes, they are just starting to serve lunch on Tuesdays and they have catering available.  Check out their website- www.thewoodsoninth.com




Grab the button off my sidebar.

Recipe Links only please!

 

3 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com February 24, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Yummy! You know what's funny? I was in the audience when he did this segment! He did a great job.

XOXO
Jen

Thelittlebrownhouse.us February 24, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

I would love to have a brother who is a chef! I only have one brother and he is an OB/GYN - so anyway.....

Thanks so much for hosting!

~ Regan February 24, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

THanks for visiting my blog, and for becomming a follower! I have spent some time around your blog, I like it a lot! I will have to link up to your party! ;)

Etta is such a cutie pie!! Tell her not to be upset with the haircut- tell her she's lucky she has hair to cut! ;) My daughter will turn two soon, and she barely has enough to pinch between your fingers! lol

Good luck on the giveaway- ttyl!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP