We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Remodelaholic's Anonymous Meeting 6

12 February 2010




Well, here we are again!  I swear the weeks FLY BY!  and I have so much to do, and so little time!

 I am in the middle of much needed organizing and CLEANING project, so I will highlight your projects later!   (I will just add them to this post!)  Please show us your stuff!

From Get your Martha On a wonderfully updated kitchen. 


From Nikki's Nifty Knacks a $3.00 dollar (not a typo!) buffet.

and from It's Fun to Craft so adorable baby boots, (she has a link to the pattern)



NOW IT'S YOUR TURN, Please join us!
Here are the party guidelines:

1.Please link to something that is relevant to this blog's topics (up to 3 links per blog). For example, a remodel, before and after, recipe, craft, DIY project, show us what you are working on. Please no businesses or etsy shop links.

2.Link to the specific post, not your homepage!

3.Add my button to your blog's sidebar or the post so more people can here about the party... The more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts and blogs!

If for some reason your link has been deleted, just make sure that you have followed the rules and retry!




2 comments:

Sonja @ Craft-Werk February 12, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

This week I am not missing my remodelaholics anonymous meeting. Except I am not really anonymous ;-)

Anonymous,  February 12, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

I really enjoyed looking at all your links -- just the right amount and the kind of stuff I like. So I signed up to follow your blog. I would love to have you visit my blog as well, and if you see anything you like, please sign up to follow too! Thanks and I look forward to linking up in the future.

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP