We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Deep in the SNOW of Texas :clap, clap

14 February 2010



Well, it snowed here Thursday.  ALL. DAY. LONG.  and, get this I actually LOVE SNOW!  There is something so comforting about being warm wrapped in blankets, reading and playing games with your family while watching the ugly brown winter world covered right before your eyes.  ahhh...

Mr Remodelaholic got to stay home on Friday... 
Happy Valentine's weekend to ME!  
So, we had two "Saturdays" this week and we have been getting a ton done.  
I am completely exhausted...but that is not the point of this post.  

We took Etta out to the 6+ inches of snow to "play".  She doesn't own any snow clothes so she is in jammies, a fleece, huge mittens and a hat, and we sat her on a fleece blanket, but she didn't mind, 
at least her bum didn't freeze...

 Oh, and she has decided that she likes to sit up this week and is getting quite good at it. 

I love these pictures of her.  She wasn't quite sure what to think.





I love her face in these, the progression of the pictures.. Happy... to ...Are you kidding me? 




Are you all enjoying your snow, sun or rain?  

p.s. HAPPY VAN-EN-TINES! 
(That is how we like to say it in our house.. life is more fun we you say things strangely)

6 comments:

Anonymous,  February 14, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

L-U-C-K-Y!!

I live in Florida and they were actually forecasting snow for us so EVERYONE was either hyped up or freaking out. I was extremely excited [I grew up in Massachusetts so I miss the snow!].

Well. It rained. :(

Oh well. Maybe some other time. Glad you enjoyed your snow! Great pictures. She's a cutie! :)

Shooting Stars Mag February 14, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

hahah those pictures are classic!! so adorable. I'm glad she had fun.

Any chance (if you haven't yet) you could check out this post and enter the giveaway? It would mean a TON for my family (full details there):

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/you-read-my-review-now-win.html

-Lauren

Shirleybk February 14, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Too cute! Thankfully we haven't had much snow here, I think we've had enough for one winter and Greg would strongly agree. I'd love for the sun to come out but that's not happening either.
Talking about saying things cute, I love how the kids change your language a little with different words. Mark use to always say "Manks" instead of 'thanks' and now I've got Brock saying "Dep" instead of 'yep' when he's in agreement. Soo cute! Please squish that darling baby girl for us!!!!!! Happy V-Day!!

Love,
Shirley and the rest of the "Alpine" Kmetzsch's

Mo February 14, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Etta is so photogenic. I'm glad you all got a glimpse of some snow this year. The things we seldom see are always the most precious and exciting.

Blueprints of a Southern Belle February 14, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

ummm....CUTEST BABY award goes to YOU!

It snowed about 3" here in NC....we southerners will be out of school will be out for a month. ;-)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP