We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Remodelaholics Anonymous; Meeting 3

22 January 2010



It is that time of the week again.  First, I would like to say that I am thankful to all the participants.  It is so fun to get ideas and see all of your heard work!  It is so inspiring. 

I have decided that I will show a few of the projects that caught my eye from last week's session in the following post.   IF you haven't seen the projects I Encourage you to check them out, they are really great! 

Also from me to those who linked up, I want you to know that everybody has done a great job, in all the projects submitted.  You should feel accomplished for all that you do.  So, in order for me to save time and be diplomatic, each week I will highlight only three projects from the last week's party, sound good? 

First a Bead and Ribbon Necklace how to, from Fawanda and Fireflies and Jellybeans.
I really love the look of this, and I also love a good how to!




Second, this is the cutest decor idea for a little girls lamp(or boys, with different colors)
 from Kerri at A Very Blessed Nest.



The third a how to for a beautiful fabric covered bulletin board from Alissa at 33 Shade of Green.
I love the how to and the fabric choice, and bonus, I happen to have in my possession an old cork bulletin board that I just picked up for $2.00 at a garage sale!




Here are the party guidelines:

1.Please link to something that is relevant to this blog's topics (up to 3 links per blog). For example, a remodel, before and after, recipe, craft, DIY project, show us what you are working on. Please no businesses or etsy shop links.

2.Link to the specific post, not your homepage!

3.Add my button to your blog's sidebar or the post so more people can here about the party... The more people that see the button, the more people that will see your posts and blogs!

If for some reason your link has been deleted, just make sure that you have followed the rules and retry.



10 comments:

Junk Exchange January 22, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Your blog is wonderful! Love all the before and after pics! Thank you for the invite!

Troy

Unknown January 22, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

I really love your blog and just linked up to todays remodelaholic meeting-- I love that title and my name is ann and yes, I am definitely a remodelaholic!!

alissa {33shadesofgreen} January 22, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Thanks for featuring my bulletin board! I can't wait to see what you do with your $2 find. Sadly, I don't have a project to show today...I need to get busy so that I will have something for next weeks party! Can't wait to look and see what everyone else has posted.

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog January 22, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

I posted part one of our first big building project... hopefully I'll be back next week to link up with the rest! I love reading your blog for inspiration on things like that :).

Thanks for hosting!

Lori January 22, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

I;m here for the party!!! First timer here!!! Glad I found your blog!!! Let the party begin....lol

Janet January 22, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

Thanks for stopping by to see my kitchen. I read the long post on your stair renovation and I would say you are a beadboard expert. I told my husband what you said about painting the edges. We are also going to caulk where it butts up to the countertop and sink.

I am loving your blog. Thanks for hosting.

Iraildes March 12, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Amo,
Acho tudo muito criativo.
agora nao sei se entendi tudo direitinho
rsrs
Abracos

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP