We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Lost an Earring? I used to hate that...

27 January 2010




Sonja, from Craft-Werk is a woman after my own heart.  She loves to make wonderful things from stuff she has lying around.  Waste not!  So, when she sent me this pendant project, I knew it had to be shared.  It is such a great idea.

Go Check out her blog:  she has several other projects that I love including this beaded ball earrings, Safety pin bracelet, adorable pins, and some of the coolest handmade beads EVER, among other things!

Here are the directions:



All images property of Craft-Werk, may be used for personal use only.



So easy and a pure genius idea. 
Wouldn't this be a great little gift for your daughter, sister, friend, mother... okay even just yourself!

What do you think?

3 comments:

Unknown January 27, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

what a great idea! I am so afraid to get into jewelry making, cause I think I would love it!

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog January 27, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

This is so great! Luckily, I have a few singles that I couldn't bear to part with to get me started :).

Craftcherry January 28, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

What a great idea! I have a bunch of singles that I love to much to toss! Would also work on the few pairs I don't wear anymore. What a wonderful gift idea!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP