We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

It's So Very Darling! Shabby-Chic Girl's Bedroom; Guest Project

06 January 2010

Today I am happy to highlight one of my new "virtual friend's" projects.  It has been so fun for me to get to know Cheri, from It's So Very Cheri. She has been so nice to me, answered a ton of questions and is all around helpful when it comes to blogging advice as well. 

Anyway, Cheri decorated an adorable room for her daughter, G4.
You may know that I have a little daughter too,
so I thought this would be most post fun to share with you!




I'd like to introduce you to G4's very Shabby-Pink Bedroom
This is a girly-girls room!  For sure!



Check out some of the details, including the adorable bedding she transformed. 
Read about it on her blog!



 (notice the teacups chandelier?  This is a flea market find!) 
Let's see another picture of that chandelier!



Go check it out at her site.  She also hosts DIY parties on Mondays!

P.S.  I have had a few lovely responses for guest projects posts, but I am looking for more project submissions. Would you like to share your favorite project?Since this blog is about DIY and remodeling, I want to see the behind the scenes, before images and see how you made the space your own.  You can showcase a DIY project,  I especially love it when you re-use or recycle the old into the new.   Send me a link to 3 or 4 of your favorite projects posts (a direct link to that post) I will check it out and see if I can highlight your work and blog.   Check out the contact me button above for my email, or leave a  comment!  Thanks in advance for all your lovely submissions!

EDIT:  She just posted a tutorial for the curtains here and an explanation of the bedding.

3 comments:

Its So Very Cheri January 6, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Thanks so much for showing off Miss G4s room--she is such a girly girl--she asked me to put mascara on her the other day--am I in trouble or what? I loved doing my 4 boys rooms but to finally get to go all girly I went all out and had a ball.
If any one has any questions just pop over and ask. I would be happy to answer any questions. I posted more info today to go along with your post but also because it is Miss G4 birthday today.
Cheri

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP