We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Inspire the fire! Valentines Decor Ideas

25 January 2010



Want some great ideas:
Images, Martha Stewart (of course), Better Homes, Domino, Elle Decor, Southern Accents and
Lastly Google search for bringing it all to my fingertips, thanks!!

Fun Table Settings and flowers:


I love how the flowers, etc bring such a subtle pop of color to these rooms. 
Simple, not too cutesy! 


Little gift ideas:


Little decorations that have a lot of impact:



Which ones are your favorite?
Do you like the simple stuff or the sappy, or a mix of both!?!
Let me know!

6 comments:

Wendy Ferguson January 25, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

I love the strung hearts across the headboard! I think I'll make that one today! Thanks!!!

Rocio @ Casa Haus January 25, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

I love the little touches of red here and there in the white office. Thanks for sharing.

autumn January 25, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

wow! lots of great ideas! i think my favorite was the little felt fortune cookies with kisses inside. super cute, and look simple.

The Pennington Point January 25, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

I love it all! I'm no Martha Stewart, but I just blogged about my Valentine's decorations. Don't you just love Valentine's day? It's so cheerful. Lisa~ www.livingmybestlifeii-lisa.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP