We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Chocolate Pocket; Chocolate Croissants

27 January 2010





Have you ever had a really good Chocolate Croissant? 

I really hope so, it is something, worth having.
 (tangent- For those of you Logan dwellers, go to Crumb Brothers,
get one and think of me wishing I could have one with you!)

Anyway, in college I was in charge of food for our Senior Exhibit.  And I kind if made my own little easy as a wink, never fails to impress version. It is super simple, and only requires putting together, no actual making.

CHOCOLATE POCKETS!

One package Puff Pastry
1/2 bag semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1-2 beaten eggs
Non-stick spray
Powdered Sugar



** At step 7 you can store in freezer for a few days before without baking, just let them thaw before baking.


Now, try not to eat them all at once!
This is part one... I have more ideas to come, if I finish in time!! but I am not quite done. 

12 comments:

Treasia Stepp January 27, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

Those look amazing. I'll have to give these a try. They look so simple to make as well.

Sonja @ Craft-Werk January 27, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

mouthwatering! am drooling on my keyboard, here. and so simple.
By the way - your new instructions format is really sleek, easy on the eye and nice!

Sharla January 27, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Love the treats for today! The do look easy enough that I might try it one day :). Great ideas!

Marsha January 27, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

I remember these when you made them in Asheville. Yum. The kids and I enjoy making the red hot chocolate bark, but I will definitely have to revisit this recipe.

Katie January 29, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Oh how I'm missing the French bakery we used to go to Saturday mornings in St. Maarten while the hubby was in med school. The chocolate croissants (phonetically pan-o-chocolat in French) were my FAVE! I've never tried making any myself but it looks like I can try out this version. I'll see how it goes over with the hubby. Hmmmm, chocolate and sugar, how could it go wrong? He He He

Lew January 29, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

I made these tonight and although they didn't turn out nearly as pretty as yours (mine seemed much smaller), they were delicious! My new fave! Thank you for all the time you put into providing instructions and pictures. It is very easy to read and follow. I'm sure it takes a ton of time, but it is so appreciated. I made your stuffed peppers too, about a week ago. Yum! You're the best!

Deidra February 4, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

I had one every morning for breakfast while we were in Paris. I doubt even Crumb Brothers could compare!

Kim J February 7, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

I made these today for the family today for the Super Bowl. Let me tell you, they were gone faster than it took to make them! They were totally delish!!! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe. I will definitely make these again. I totally love your blog too. =)

Kim

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP