We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Tradition

27 December 2009

Only one or two more Christmas posts, I promise!  I am sorry to carry on with it, but I need to document it.  I am one of those people who would gladly take down the tree after opening presents, and I am pretty much done with holiday music too.  But I don't get pictures until after, so I should just learn to deal with it.

Christmas Eve we have a special candle lit meal.  Pizza.  I know, not that exciting but if I make pizza I can make cinnamon rolls for the morning at the same time (which I didn't quite get around to this year, but Etta can't eat them anyway, so....)

But guess what, we actually had a white Christmas! 

I know!

I was really excited about it.  It started snowing on Christmas Eve, when I went to pick up some last minute items.  This post is really just going to be pictures (again... sorry)  Hope you enjoy.


I couldn't help but take pictures of the cute little coop in the snow.  It is so quaint.


While walking back from closing up the chickens for the night I looked in the house and saw this:


We took some family pictures:




Our table was lit with a ton of candles and our lighted gingerbread houses. 
(this is the first year I tried to make candy windows)




Eat Pizza and Be Merry... Even Etta was "eating" with us.
 

4 comments:

autumn December 28, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

what a great tradition to have pizza for christmas eve! i am still getting used to being away from family at christmas and i need to start "my own" traditions. i'm really loving the pizza idea...
beautiful pictures, by the way!

Blog de Artesanato da Vila do Artesão December 29, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

You have a very nice family that deserve all the beautiful things you prepare.
I wish you a great 2010.
Cris Turek

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP