We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Paper Christmas Decorations; Day 12

16 December 2009

....on the twelfth day of Christmas my blog friend gave to me....


Recycled Magazine Tree
You will need an old magazine for this project.

First you begin by folding down the pages like so.
Until you've done this to every individual page in the magazine.

Then you fold them in half again.

It will then look like this with an angular base.

At the base, fold the small triangle into the center of the two previous folds,
so it looks nice and clean


If you need to, fan it out and glue the two covers together.  Done!
That is unless you want to paint or glitter it!

I placed a small star ornament on top for fun!

The source for this idea is Martha
Also she has another tree that would be fun to make here.  See the picture Cute huh!




Links: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5
Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11

4 comments:

The White City Project December 16, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

I haven't seen one of thise magazine trees in years! We used to make them when I was in grade school! Definitely a classic, thanks for sharing :)

Holamon House December 17, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Oh my goodness! Just this morning I was looking a mountain of magazines (that I can't seem to part with) wondering what I could do with them....
Decorating magazines, recipe magazines, craft magazines... A cute tree made from them would be like the gift that keeps on giving! Thanks for sharing!

Charity January 3, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

This is the best use of print decoration in all of blogland. I can't wait to try it next year. Have a great new year

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP