We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Just my style

24 December 2009

I may be back later today with more blogs but for now, I just took this quiz over at Ethan Allen, it was kinda fun.  Go check it out. 

I am Loft.  According to them. 

The funny thing is Justin and I just made me a table with a base just like one of the things they are selling!
Here is the quiz over at Ethan Allen

Here is one of the Loft style images that I liked the most:



Take the test and see what you are.  If you remember hop back over here and tell me what you are.

1 comments:

Katie December 25, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

It says I'm glamour and when I looked at their selections they were right on!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP