We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Wingback to me...

18 November 2009


Justin and I found 2 wing back chairs last spring on craigslist for a great deal. 
We really like them, they are in good shape and very comfortable. 
But, I believe it is time to reupholster them. 
I searched for images of different ideas and I would love to hear which ones you like.

I would like something, funky and fun.  Justin wants it a little less ostentatious.

A.
B.
So, I would never do this (below) to a chair.
 But I like the cushion fabric or the back fabric.
C.
D. 
E. 
I like the prints on these three chairs, if you like, specify which one.
F. (which one?)
G.
H.
I.
J.
K.
L.
M.

O.
P.

Q.


Tell me your favorites, use the letter so we know which one you are talking about!  Thanks

7 comments:

Amy November 18, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

D & F (the olive and the chair similar to D's) are my favorites!

I'm excited to see which route you go.

Shirleybk November 18, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

I like a and f, I'm more of the classy nature I think. Lots of fun ideas though. I have no doubt whatever you choose will look great.

Laura Lynn November 18, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

I like D, F (the one to the left) and K - I like the tone on tone but it depends on your couch too. I also like the bold G. I love Orange but not too crazy about the pattern on O. Not much help here - sorry. My taste varies. I'll have to start posting our remodel soon -a gutted bathroom and ripped up entry is all I have now!

Melissa November 18, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

D and K are my favorites. The others are fun but I think they would get old really quickly to me.

Christine November 18, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

I really like K and D! A is nice also...but if you are doing it yourself that will take a lot of extra time to push in all that trim. :) Good luck picking one!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP