We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

I won...

29 November 2009

The other week, while blog surfing I entered a contest at The Lettered Cottage.  AND. I. WON!  I have never won before, but I plan on making this a habit... somehow!

Just a day or two ago I got the necklace, and I love it, I have been wearing it everyday.  It is so beautiful.  So if you are on the lookout for some fun gifts go check out Queen Bee Designs by Amanda.





Thanks Amanda and Layla!  It was so fun to win!

5 comments:

Heidi November 29, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

I love your new header...did you design it yourself?

Love the necklace! I have a friend who I have been fretting about what to get her, thanks for the wonderful idea!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs November 29, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

Congrats on the win!! And, thanks for your comment on my blog. I'd LOVE to see your posts when you start your series!! Be sure to nudge me!

Carrie November 29, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Love the new look! And I am loving the necklace! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP