We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Get back to work!

11 November 2009

Did you ever hear that joke that goes something like this:

What do you do if your dishwasher stops working?
Kick her, and tell her to get back to work!

ha. sooo funny. (said with a flat monotone voice...)

But seriously, the dishwasher in this house has been driving me crazy since we got here.  If there is a spec of food on a plate, it doesn't clean, so I have been pre-washing my dishes, in order to have them washed...  Does anyone else see a problem with this?  I do, isn't it defeating the point?

So, for a few months I have been shopping around for a dishwasher that is a good price.  I finally got fed up and after doing a little price comparing, (thank heaven for competitive markets, and under cutting the competitors), I just got 290.00 off!  Wanna see the beauty?





Score!  Also did you know that as part of the 'big whoops' uh, I mean, Economic Stimulus Package they give you rebates for putting in new energy star appliances?  Uh, yeah!  That means we should get another minimum of 50 bucks back!  Check it out if you are in the market!

We pick it up tonight, I should go cook something so I have some good DIRTY dishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP