We’ve Moved!

 

If you aren’t redirected here is the link:

 

Remodelaholic!

 

THANKS!

Coconut Curry Shrimp

03 November 2009



Yummy!

When I got my Pampered Chef 29 Minutes to Dinner cook book (totally worth it!), I hesitantly decided to try the Curried Chicken recipe.   Then I realized I should try it with shrimp....

Well it is now one of my absolute favorite meals. Who knew I would like curry as much as I do?

Coconut Curry Shrimp
Approx 5 servings, 4 Weight Watchers Points per serving

In large skillet saute to a crisp-tender about 5 minutes
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
1 c Carrots, sliced
1/2 c Onion, sliced
Small and Pepper

(At the same time)In another skillet over medium heat add:
1 tsp olive oil
1 lb raw shrimp
Salt and Pepper
cook about 2 minutes on each side, flip and remove from skillet

Once crisp tender, add to the carrot skillet:
1 tsp curry powder
1 c coconut milk
1 cup water
cooked shrimp
1/2 c raisins
Simmer 3-5 minutes, serve over brown rice.




2 comments:

Jenny P. November 3, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

I LOVE Curry... and had no idea I would love it as much as I do as well. Thanks for the recipe. I'll try it for sure!

Emily {Frilly Details} March 24, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

This looks delish! I love curry and shrimp, so I think I will be trying this :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking your time to tell me what you think! I read them all and enjoy your enthusiasm for the work shown here!

Please remember that people have worked hard on these projects. Each person's budget and goals are different, so please try to make kind, constructive comments. Remember if it isn't nice, please don't say anything at all.

Please no business links. Remodelaholic reserves the right to remove any comment that we feel is malicious, spammy or otherwise inappropriate. Thanks.

Sorry there is no longer the option for anonymous comments, unfortunately people have been abusing that option!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!
Home & Garden Blogs Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blogging  tips, tutorials and SEO

From Here to Eternity

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP